Valentine’s Day plans still up in the air? From cocktails to comedy, pottery to pampering, here are ten unusual things to do around Brighton with your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
- Looking for something above par? Challenge them to a spot of glow-in-the-dark golf at Globalls.
2. Take a stroll down the North Laine and pop into Photomatic for some photobooth fun.
3. Make a masterpiece together with The Painting Pottery Café’s Valentine’s Taster Throwing session.
4. Enjoy all the fun of the fair at the Brighton Palace Pier. Finish off by taking a front seat to admire the spectacular Starling murmurations.
5. Relax and unwind with the HarSpa’s ‘Love Doves’ spa day package. Packed with couples massages, bubbles and chocolate – it’s the ultimate treat!
6. Looking for giftspiration for a cookery lover? Master the art of the Maki Roll together and book into The Brighton Cookery School’s Sushi class on Tuesday 19th February.
7. Share a few Valentine’s Day laughs with the one you love at the award-winning Krater Comedy Club.
8. Lose a few hours together at The Plotting Parlour catching up over extravagant and mouth-watering cocktails.
9. Tantalise your tastebuds by indulging in a sharing platter at West Beach Bar and Kitchen. Our favourite is the Aroma Mezze Board with Imom bayildr, hummus yoghurt, artichokes, flatbread and olives… Mmmm.
10. Take your love to new heights with a dusk flight on BA i360 and catch the starling murmurations before the sun sinks into the sea. Enjoy a glass of Nyetimber sparkling wine from the on board Sky Bar while you enjoy the view.