Terms and conditions
1. BRIGHTON i360 BOOKING TERMS
These terms apply when you buy tickets or gift vouchers for Brighton i360 (whether using our website, by phone or in person at Brighton i360) and if you visit Brighton i360. Please read these terms carefully before you buy a ticket or gift voucher or visit the Brighton i360.
These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide tickets and/or gift vouchers to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
Information about us and how to contact us
We are Brighton i360 Limited, a company registered in England with company number 05528127 whose registered office is at Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN. Our registered VAT number is GB 185060903.
Brighton i360 is a venue situated at Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN, and comprises the glass viewing pod, two onsite cafes, a shop, a ticket office, hospitality rooms, outdoor roller skating rink, an external queuing area on Kings Road, a security area, and entry gate. We own and operate Brighton i360.
You can contact us by telephoning our Customer Services Team team on 0333 772 0360 (option 1), during normal office hours or by writing to us at email@example.com or Brighton i360 Limited, Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN. Please note, if you call us your phone operator will charge you the same price as dialing a landline number; 0333 numbers are normally included in mobile network bundles of minutes (but we do advise checking with your mobile provider).
If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us when you booked.
Keywords used in these terms
In these terms, when we use the following keywords we mean:
- E-ticket, an electronic ticket or gift voucher which we will email to you;
- Journey, a ride in the glass viewing pod at the Brighton i360, up to 138 metres;
- Timeslot, a given date and time for your visit and journey on the pod;
- Gift vouchers, “open dated” tickets which must be redeemed before their expiry date, which is one year from the date of purchase;
- Glass viewing pod, the moving glass observation attraction at Brighton i360;
- Ticket, a ticket for a journey timeslot on the pod, a meal at one of the restaurants at Brighton i360, a visit to another attraction booked through us, or an event taking place at Brighton i360;
- Visitor, any person visiting Brighton i360;
- Website, the website at Brightoni360.co.uk; and
- Writing or written, this includes emails.
Buying and paying for tickets
You may buy tickets through our website at www.brightoni360.co.uk, by phone on 0333 772 0360 (option 1) or at the ticket office at Brighton i360.
Tickets ordered by phone are subject to a booking fee of £2 per transaction. This booking fee does not apply to visitors with disabilities, special needs or wheelchair users or for groups of 10 or more paying customers.
You may buy gift vouchers through our website at www.brightoni360.co.uk, in the ticket office or the shop at Brighton i360. Please note, gift vouchers purchased in the ticket office or shop will be issued as e-giftvouchers and not as physical gift vouchers.
Please note that the ticket office is only open during Brighton i360’s public opening hours which you can check here. It is located at our site on the ‘upper level’ on Kings Road opposite Regency Square. When the ticket office is closed, tickets will be available to purchase from the Brighton i360 shop.
If you book through our website, our acceptance of your booking will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to accept your booking, we will inform you of this within 48 hours and will not charge you for the tickets or gift vouchers. This might be because we are fully booked, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the item you wished to book.
We will assign a booking reference number to your booking and tell you what it is when we accept your booking. It will help us if you can tell us the booking reference number whenever you contact us about your booking.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates. The price will be that indicated on the booking pages when you placed your booking on our website or as displayed at the booking office or as advised over the telephone. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price advised to you is correct.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some tickets and/or gift vouchers we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your booking so that, where the correct price at your booking date is less than our stated price at your booking date, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price at your booking date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your booking. If we accept and process your booking where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any tickets and/or gift vouchers provided to you.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time but this will not affect the price of tickets or gift vouchers for which you have already paid.
You must make payment in full at the time of buying a ticket or gift voucher either by credit card or debit card. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the ticket or gift voucher to you. We do not accept cheques. Please do not send cash through the post.
You may buy tickets and gift vouchers either individually, or you can hire the glass viewing pod exclusively for a maximum of 175 people.
- When you buy tickets through the website, you will receive confirmation by email with an e-ticket attached. You must either print out the e-ticket, or display it on your mobile phone or tablet (in which case, it is your responsibility to ensure that your phone or tablet battery is sufficiently charged so that your e-ticket can be displayed). A member of our staff will check your e-ticket in either case. We take no responsibility should you not receive an e-ticket, for example, due to junk or spam filtering.
- You may collect your tickets from our ticket office or the shop located at Brighton i360. This is perfect if you do not have a printer or smart phone. You will need to bring the following with you on the day of your visit: the debit or credit card which you used to make the booking (or, if the card holder is not attending, a signed letter of authorisation from the card holder); your booking reference number; and photo ID.
It is your responsibility to check your booking and the accuracy of the details on your email confirmation or tickets (as appropriate) as mistakes cannot always be rectified. When you receive your email confirmation or tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for any tickets or gift vouchers which are lost or stolen.
You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of booking for tickets or gift vouchers once you have submitted it, though you can review it before submission. We will only refund your payment once we have accepted your booking in limited circumstances: for example, we may do so if we have to close Brighton i360 due to violation of our view guarantee.
You can arrange a timeslot during the booking procedure.
One “View 360” ticket entitles one person to one journey lasting approximately 25 minutes (including getting on and off the pod).
If you have purchased a “View 360 – Anytime” ticket, the time stated on the ticket is the last timeslot of the day. Your View 360 – Anytime ticket allows you to take any pod journey timeslot on the date you have booked for, subject to availability. However, if the last timeslot of the day is full, we will honour the ticket for the following day. Our opening hours can be checked by clicking here.
If you have purchased a “View 360 – Saver” ticket, these tickets are non-refundable and only valid for select date and timeslots. If you miss or wish to change your timeslot, you can pay the difference between the cost of the ticket held and the cost of the ticket that is most appropriate.
If your ticket includes a, Cream Tea the ticket entitles one person to one pod journey lasting approximately 25 minutes (including getting on and off the pod) followed immediately by the meal which is generally served at one of the Brighton i360 onsite Cafés, or one of the hospitality rooms at Brighton i360, depending on availability.
These timings may be changed for operational or other reasons at our discretion.
A ticket or gift voucher can only be used once. Once a ticket has been scanned at the entrance, it cannot be used again.
Gift voucher bookings
Gift vouchers bought online and in our shop can be redeemed for a booking either online at www.brightoni360.co.uk/redeem, in the Ticket office, shop,or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0333 720 360 (option 1). We recommend that you book a timeslot as early as possible as entry is strictly subject to availability.
Changes to your timeslot
We may need to change a timeslot once it has been issued to you but we will try to notify you as soon as we become aware that this is necessary. If we have to significantly amend your timeslot, your remedies (where time permits) are to accept the amended time or to arrange another agreeable time with us or to cancel the ticket. If you choose cancellation, we will refund you those monies you paid for the tickets, but we will not pay any other compensation to you.
You can change a timeslot by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us on 0333 720 360 (option 1) at least 72 hours before the timeslot which you want to change.
If you miss your allocated timeslot, the following options are available:
- Visit our ticket office to rebook an alternative timeslot. At busy times, there may be a significant wait and we cannot guarantee entry.
- Make your way to the entrance where will we endeavor to get you on the next available timeslot. At busy times, there may be a significant wait and we cannot guarantee entry.
Discounts and concessions
Some (but not all) tickets and gift vouchers are available to buy online through our website. Online tickets are available in limited quantities and are subject to availability.
If you book online, you may be eligible for an “online booking discount” on certain tickets for Brighton i360. The online booking discount is valid up to 30 minutes before your visit. Bookings made in the Ticket Office or over the telephone are not eligible for this discount. You cannot use the online booking discount with any other offer or promotion. To be clear, we do not offer the same type of discount on bookings made for gift vouchers.
We provide Blue Light cardholders with a 10% discount on a full priced View 360ticket. To book, please call 03337 720 360 (option 1) or visit our ticket office. This offer cannot be booked online. Please note, this discount is for the cardholder only and is not valid for use in our shop, Nyetimber Sky Bar or in the onsite cafes. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion.
Groups of 15 people or more are entitled to a “group discount” of 15% on Standard tickets. To make a group booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0333 772 0360 (option 6). No telephone booking fee applies for groups of 15 or more paying visitors.
We may add, withdraw or change any discounts at any time.
Resident Membership Scheme
Those people living in Brighton and Hove in postcodes BN1, BN2, BN3 and BN41 may join our free Resident Membership Scheme. Members are eligible for year-round discounted entry for standard and anytime tickets at any time of the week. Please note, these “local” discounts are not available for gift vouchers. This is subject to availability and subject to change. Excludes selected special events.
Memberships are available for anyone aged 16 or over. Children aged 4-15 resident in Brighton & Hove will automatically be included under their parent(s) or guardian(s) membership. The only exception would be for teenagers aged 13-17 visiting before 6pm without an adult supervisor where we will issue a Membership for them. Children aged 0-3 will receive a free ticket.
To join the membership scheme, you will need to provide one proof of identity (in the form of a passport or photo driving licence) and one proof of address (in the form of a bank statement or utility bill dated in the last three months) – a photo driving licence is acceptable as both photo ID and proof of address. To renew your membership, you will need to provide one proof of address (in the form of a bank statement or utility bill dated in the last three months). You can join or renew your Membership in person at the Brighton i360 ticket office or email us at email@example.com. If you are emailing us to join, please also include a clear head and shoulders photo, preferably in a .jpg format.
Members will be able to download an e-Membership card and we will take your photo (if you are joining in our ticket office), which will be printed on your membership card. You must show your membership card with you on the day of your visit. If you don’t, we may charge you the full entry price.
To be clear, the membership discount applies to the membership card holder only. You cannot transfer or pass your membership card on to family, friends or anyone else.
Once you have registered and verified your email address, discounted tickets for members can be booked online by logging into your account or in person at the Brighton i360 Ticket Office. You may book other non-member tickets in the same booking to ensure you travel together as a group. We are unable to offer a telephone booking service for members except for visitors with disabilities, special needs or wheelchair users.
Members are entitled to a free Birthday ticket each year. This must be taken on the birthday itself, or a week either side of this date. Free birthday tickets can be booked on the day or in advance in our ticket office and proof of date of birth will be required.
If you move outside of Brighton and Hove postcodes BN1, BN2, BN3 and BN41, you will need to inform us and we will cancel your membership. We may also cancel your membership if you pass your card to other people.
Annual Passes are available for a charge of £45 per year for adults, or £22.50 for children. Members are eligible for year-round unlimited standard tickets at any time of the week. Valid for membership holder only. You cannot transfer or pass your membership card on to family, friends or anyone else. Subject to availability and subject to change. Excludes selected special events.
From 23rd June 2023, New Annual Pass Memberships will no longer be available to purchase and we will not be able to renew existing Annual Pass Memberships from this date. Valid Annual Pass Membership Holders will still be able to book tickets until their Membership expiry date.
Annual Pass Ticket holders can only book tickets in the Brighton i360 ticket office or retail shop. You may book other non-member tickets in the same booking to ensure you travel together as a group. We are unable to offer a telephone booking service for annual pass members except for visitors with disabilities, special needs or wheelchair users.. You must show your membership card with you on the day of your visit. If you don’t, we may charge you the full entry price.
To be clear, the free entitlement applies to the membership card holder only. You cannot transfer or pass your membership card on to family, friends or anyone else.
Offers for free or discounted tickets that require an accompanying full-paying adult are not available in conjunction with an annual pass holder’s free ticket.
Skate 360 Roller Rink and Skate 360 Ticket Bookings
By using the Skate360 Roller rink, all participants understand and accept the following terms and conditions and agree to comply with the rules set out.
- You understand that roller skating/blading can be a dangerous activity, accidents such as but not limited to falls, trips, collisions with other participants and permanent structures are very possible. These accidents can lead to personal injury, damage to your property and in worst case death.
- Brighton i360 LIMITED will not be held responsible for the loss or theft of personal property.
- Personal items should not be left unattended anywhere on site. Unattended items will be removed and destroyed.
- You will follow verbal instructions from the Skate 360 team and comply with the written notices where appropriate.
- You agree that you may be subject to a security search prior to entry on to the Skate360 area.
- There is no eating or drinking whist on the rink
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Skate360 area.
- All children under the age of 11 must be always accompanied by an adult 18+ at a ratio of 1:3. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted on the rink.
- You agree to wear suitable clothing whilst skating, this will include socks, no long or excessively baggy items, we also politely request that all participants wear a top.
- Helmets are strongly advised but not mandatory, the choice to not use a helmet is up to the individual however no claims of injury can be made for refusal to wear one.
- Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions stated above and any instruction given whilst on site can result in your removal from the premises.
- By using the rink, you accept the risks detailed above and by doing so you release and discharge the Brighton i360 including its directors and staff from any claims involving injury, death or damage/loss of personal items
Buying from an authorised ticket agent
We work with a list of authorised ticket agents and members of the travel trade, which are the only companies permitted to resell our tickets or gift vouchers. If your timeslot is cancelled, then you will need to contact whoever you bought the ticket from for a refund.
You are not permitted to resell your ticket for profit without our written consent. If we believe that your ticket has been resold without our consent or purchased from an unauthorised ticket agent or reseller, then we may refuse entry and you may be ejected from Brighton i360 without a refund or compensation.
Arrival and during your visit
Ticket holders for Brighton i360 must arrive at the entry gate at least 20 minutes before your journey timeslot. If you miss your timeslot, we cannot guarantee entry to Brighton i360. We will, however, try to offer you an alternative timeslot on the same day if there is sufficient capacity.
All Brighton i360 visitors must hold a valid ticket for a journey before entering our secure waiting area. Tickets (whether paper tickets issued by us or e-tickets) must be retained at all times and be available for inspection by our staff throughout the visit. Any person attempting to gain admission to the pod without a valid ticket may be ejected from Brighton i360 and its surrounding area.
For the safety and enjoyment of all of our visitors, we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse admission or remove from Brighton i360 anyone who has behaved in a manner which, in our opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or of our staff. Prohibited activities include:
- Climbing any fencing, building or onto any part of the structure;
- Consuming alcohol in areas that are not licensed;
- Smoking inside the glass viewing pod, waiting area or inside Brighton i360 buildings. The only areas where smoking is allowed are the outside terrace adjoining our hospitality rooms;
- Consuming food or drink not purchased at Brighton i360;
- Undertaking unauthorised commercial or promotional activity;
- Making unnecessary noise, (such as using radio sets, musical instruments or other electrical equipment);
- Behaving in a way that is likely to cause annoyance to other visitors.
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or behaving in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Offering for sale or distribution any tickets, publications, merchandise, food, beverages or any other items without our consent;
- Damaging or interfering with our property;
- Throwing of any object or dropping objects from our waiting area on The Deck/toll booth terrace to the beach areas below; or
- Committing a criminal offence.
We also reserve the right not to serve any visitor alcohol if we believe they are under the age of 18 years of old; under the influence of drugs or alcohol, of if we believe that serving them alcohol is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
For the safety and comfort of all guests, suitable clothing, including shirt and shoes, must be worn at all times while visiting Brighton i360 premises, including in the shop, cafes, roller rink, ticket office and waiting area.
Prohibited items and searches
Security checks of visitors and/or their belongings are in place for the safety and security of all. We may request visitors to remove items from their bags or person to be searched separately including but not limited to belts, shoes, jacket, electrical items and liquids.
We use specialist search equipment that is harmless to the vast majority of visitors. If you have any concerns, or have been fitted with a medical device that your doctor advises should not be subjected to a scan – for example, a pacemaker – please bring this to the attention of a member of staff.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse admission or remove from Brighton i360 or its vicinity anyone who is carrying any of the following items:
- Articles which could cause injury, damage or annoyance such as a weapon, firework, a smoke bomb, a glass bottle, a flammable liquid (including cigarette lighters), an air horn, or an explosive device;
- Articles which may be used to cause damage such as cutting implements, marker pens, rocks or paint amongst other things;
- Banners or flags; or
- An item which may be deemed to aid climbing up the tower or any other structure.
- Flameless electric ‘arc’ lighters are not allowed. These will be held by security for you to collect when you leave.
- Any sharps that do not constitute an offence, will be retained and returned to guests as they leave, in accordance with our prohibited items policy. If a person is asked to remove an item that is being carried for religious beliefs, they will be offered a private space to do so, and the item will respectfully and safely be stored until their return.
Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner’s risk at all times. We accept no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with us. We are entitled to refuse to store any visitors’ objects at our sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
Lock knives and illegal items will be confiscated by security and sent off to police.
Information for families
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 years or over, and must remain under the supervision of that adult at all times.
- Teenagers aged 13 to 17 years are permitted on the pod before 6pm without an adult supervisor, providing the maximum group size does not exceed five children. If your child looks younger than 13, we may ask them for photo ID as proof of age.
- From 6pm, children aged under-18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children aged 3 or under (that is, before their 4th birthday) are not charged for entry to the Brighton i360, but must have a ticket (and therefore must be booked in when you book a timeslot).
- The glass viewing pod may only be hired by persons aged 18 years or over.
- Children under the age of 18 are permitted in areas at Brighton i360 where alcoholic beverages may be available but will not be served alcohol. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 or over.
- Due to space constraints inside the glass viewing pod, we encourage you to leave your buggy at home or to bring a small foldable one. At busy times, you may be asked to fold up your buggy or leave it at your own risk in our waiting area.
Visitors with disabilities, special needs and wheelchair users
Brighton i360 is fully accessible. Visitors with a disability, special needs or wheelchair users are entitled to bring a companion to the Brighton i360 pod free of charge, or for half price on special events such as Extreme 360 experiences or Yoga in the Sky. A companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer. You can read our Accessibility Guide here.
Bookings for visitors with disabilities, special needs or wheelchair users, can be made online here, in person at our ticket office, or by phoning 03337 720 360 (option 1). If you’d like to add other tickets to your basket, select “Buy More” at the checkout page. Visitors with hearing difficulties should preface the number with 18002 to use the Next Generation Text Service. Please note that no telephone booking fee applies to bookings for visitors with disabilities. Please provide us with as much information as possible about your access needs when you make your booking.
Assistance dogs are permitted at Brighton i360, but please advise us when you make your booking if you are bringing your dog. The assistance dog must remain under your control at all times. You must be confident that your assistance dog will not be distressed by travelling in the enclosed glass viewing pod.
There is a safety limit on the number of wheelchairs permitted on board the glass viewing pod on any one pod journey and therefore we recommend that you book your timeslot as early as possible. We keep a limited number of wheelchairs at Brighton i360 for use during your visit to Brighton i360. These are available on a “first come, first served” basis from our shop, and are not available to pre-book. Your credit card details must be given as security, and we may charge you for £250 if the wheelchair is damaged or not returned.
Filming and photography
Visitors are welcome to bring hand-held cameras, mobile phones and video equipment to create images and footage for their own personal, non-commercial, non-promotional use. Photography is permitted in all areas of Brighton i360 except in the security area, at the photography green screen or photography sales point.
We regret that tripods and monopods are not permitted at Brighton i360. Any media or commercial/promotional photography and filming must be approved in advance by our press office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03337 720 360 (option 5).
We, or others authorised by us, may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring (including CCTV) on or in the vicinity of Brighton i360, which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms (when you book), you consent that we, or those we have authorised, may use such images/footage indefinitely in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatever for commercial or promotional purposes without any payment to you. You also acknowledge and agree that copyright in these materials rests with us or such authorised party (as the case may be).
Flash photography may be used during your visit.
Pets and animals
Dogs are permitted in our beachside gift shop and onsite cafes.
No animals or pets of any kind, except guide, hearing dogs and other assistance dogs, are permitted on the Brighton i360 pod.
Bookings for our cafe and tickets for other venues
Our onsite cafes are operated by Brighton i360 Limited.
From time to time, we may sell tickets for other events, attractions, meals or other things which are not provided by us but by another operator (Third Party Events). In this situation, we will make you aware of the terms and conditions of the relevant operator. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with or as a consequence of any Third Party Event including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage to or loss of property or items belonging to any person attending a Third Party Event and any personal injury to such a person (but only so far as such injury is not caused by our negligence).
Closure of Brighton i360 and our View Guarantee
We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to shut all or part of Brighton i360 for maintenance, if the view guarantee is in violation or a private event.
If possible, we will try to provide advance notice on our website and try to email any visitors affected by the closure. If this happens, we will offer you an alternative timeslot, or cancel the ticket. If we cancel your ticket, we will refund you those monies you paid for the tickets, but we will not pay any other compensation to you (including no travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses).
We reserve the right, whether due to poor visibility or maintenance, for the glass viewing pod to travel up to a lower height than usual. If we operate at a lower height then you have no right for a refund of those monies paid for the tickets, nor any other compensation.
The quality of the views experienced on board the glass viewing pod will vary according to the weather conditions, which is entirely outside of our control. In the unusual event that there is zero visibility from the glass viewing pod at all heights, then you will be entitled to receive a complimentary ticket for another date. If, however, there is a sea mist which results in zero visibility at ground level but the glass viewing pod rises above the mist, then no such complimentary ticket will be issued. You are not entitled to a complimentary ticket or refund if the views aren’t as clear on the day as your visit, as on other days of the year.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking our contract with you or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
If an e-ticket which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
Our right to change these terms
We may change these terms from time to time by posting changes online. We will try to bring changes to your attention but you are responsible for reviewing the terms each time you book so you are clear as to what terms apply.
Every time you book tickets and/or gift vouchers from us, the terms in force at the time of your booking will apply to the contract between you and us. We may revise these terms as they apply to your booking from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or for operational reasons.
If we have to revise these terms as they apply to your booking, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes. If you opt to cancel, we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, but we will not pay you any other compensation.
How we may use your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the tickets or gift vouchers to you;
- to process your payment for the products;
- if you agreed to this during the booking process, to inform you about news, special offers and events taking place at Brighton i360 but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us; and
- if you have agreed to this during the booking process, to inform you about special offers from our sponsors and commercial partners.
We will only give your personal information to third parties (other than, where you have agreed, our sponsors and commercial partners) where the law either requires or allows us to do so, or where you have given us your permission to do so.
We will only send you emails if you specifically give us your consent to do so.
If you join our mailing list or buy tickets or gift vouchers from us, we will ask you to provide us with certain information about yourself which we will handle in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Other important terms
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
The contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts. The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FUNCTIONS HELD AT BRIGHTON I360
The following terms and conditions apply to and from part of the Contract entered between Brighton i360 Ltd and Customer making a booking for Services to be provided at a Function.
- These Conditions shall apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions contained or referred to in any quotation, letter or other communication between Brighton i360 and the Customer and the provisions of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on Brighton i360’s behalf.
- No Variation to the Event Agreement or the Function Sheet shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing by Brighton i360 and countersigned on its behalf.
- The rights provided in these Conditions are cumulative and shall not be deemed exclusive of any other rights to which either party may be entitled under the Contract or pursuant to the direction (howsoever embodied) of any court of competent jurisdiction or otherwise.
- Where the Contract only relates to the provision of food and beverages as part of a hospitality packages at a Function, these Conditions shall apply only in so far as they are relevant to that Situation.
Formation of Contract
- The Contract is formed when Brighton i360 receives the signed Event Agreement and Deposit and then confirms in writing that Brighton i360 accepts the booking. No Booking shall be binding with Brighton i360 until Brighton i360 issues a confirmation of acceptance.
- A reasonable period before the date of the function, Brighton i360 will send a function sheet to the Customer. The function sheet forms part of the Contract and contains further details about the services to be provided by Brighton i360.
Appointment of Brighton i360
- The Customer appoints Brighton i360 as the Customer’s exclusive provider of the Services at the Function. Accordingly, the Customer agrees that it shall not provide the services itself, nor shall it appoint or allow anyone other than Brighton i360 to provide the Services at the Function.
- The Customer shall promptly provide to Brighton i360 all information which Brighton i360 may require to enable it to perform the services.
Brighton i360 Obligations
Brighton i360 shall perform the Services:
- with all reasonable care and skill;
- in accordance with good industry practice; and
- in accordance with all legislation, statutes, regulations and other enactments having the force of law from time to time which are applicable to the provision of the services.
The Customer shall:
- pay the Charges promptly as such sums become due to be paid;
- obey all reasonable instructions given by Brighton i360 staff at the Function and procure that Guests and/or the Act obey all reasonable instructions
- pay the cost of clearing up reasonable debris (including but not limited to party string or vomit) resulting from acts of the Customer, Guests, and/or the Act;
- not, and shall procure that Guests and the Act, damage or permit a breach of the law or in any way cause a nuisance or be an infringement of any licence for music and dancing or the sale of alcohol. Failure to comply with this Condition shall constitute a breach of these Conditions and entitle Brighton i360 to require the offending Guest(s), employee(s) of the Customer or persons employed in the Act to leave the Function;
- does not permit guests to consume any food or drink within the premises that are not supplied by Brighton i360;
- ensure that any act has public liability insurance (and can provide evidence of) to the value of at least £5 million to cover any person or the loss of or damage to any property resulting from the malfunction of the Act’s equipment and from their actions generally; and
- ensure that the act has portable appliance testing undertaken on all of the equipment which it uses at the premises and is able to provide evidence that such testing has been undertaken.
- any materials, goods, supplies or other items delivered, held or stored on the premises on the Customers behalf shall be at the Customers sole risk and Brighton i360 shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to such items.
Charges and Payment
- If the number of Guests specified on the Function Sheet (or that attend the Function) is less than the number of Guests specified in the Event Agreement then Brighton i360 will charge either the actual number of Guests attending or the number of Guests on the Event Agreement, whichever is the greater.
- If the number of Guests specified on the Function Sheet (or that attend the Function) is greater than the number of Guests specified in the Event Agreement then Brighton i360 will charge for the actual number of Guests. Brighton i360’s prior written approval is required for any number of additional guests which is greater than specified in the Event Agreement as there may restrictions on the number of guests that can be accommodated.
- The Charges for the Function will be due and payable in cleared funds as set out below:
- at the time of making the Booking: 50% of the Charges (Deposit);
- at least 14 days prior to the date of the Function: the remaining 50% of the Charges; and
- all monies paid must be paid via bank transfer only
- The time of payment shall be the essence in the contract. If the Customer fails to make a payment due date then Brighton i360 may cancel the Booking and this shall be constructed as a Cancellation by the Customer and the provisions of clause 9.3 shall apply.
- If the Booking is made less than 30 days before the date of the Function then all Charges shall be due and payable at the time the booking is made.
- If the Client enters into the contract
- Not more than 5 days after receipt of the contract and invoice shall the signed contract be returned and 50% deposit paid
- Not more than 30 days prior to the Event the Client shall pay all the Charges at the time of booking.
- Payment of the balance of the charges will be due 14 days prior to the event. If the Client does not pay all and any outstanding balance no later than 14 days prior to the date of the Event, Brighton i360 shall be entitled to cancel the Client’s booking in which case the Client shall forfeit their deposit.
- Brighton i360 shall send the Client a pro-forma invoice for each payment stage.
- All and any charges incurred on the night must be paid by the Client at the conclusion of the Event.
- Notwithstanding any other clauses in this agreement and unless otherwise agreed in writing Brighton i360, the client shall pay the Charges in cleared funds before the event commences.
- Unless otherwise stated the charges are inclusive of VAT which shall be added to the invoice at the prevailing rate.
- If for any reason Brighton i360 are obliged to refund the Deposit or any part of the Charges then it will process such refund within 28 days of agreeing the refund.
Changes to the Charges
Brighton i360 publish price lists on an annual basis. The Charges for the booking are the charges set out in the price list that is in effect on the date of the Function not the price list that is in effect on the date the booking was made.
Cancellation by the Customer
- Any cancellation of a Booking must be by notice in writing and any refund (if any) of Charges and/or Deposit (if any) by Brighton i360 shall be in accordance with this clause.
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies Brighton i360 may have, if the Customer cancels the Booking then Brighton i360 will refund the Charges as set out below:
- (subject to the clause above) if the Customer cancels more than 91 days (inclusive) before the Function then Brighton i360 will retain the Deposit and refund any other monies paid; or
- if the Customer cancels more than 14 days but less than 90 days (inclusive) before the function then Brighton i360 will retain (or the Customer will be liable to pay) 50% of the Charges; or
- If the Customer cancels less than 14 days (inclusive) before the Function then Brighton i360 will retain (or the Customer will be liable to pay Brighton i360) all of the Charges.
Cancellation by Brighton i360
- Brighton i360 is entitled to cancel the Booking at any time more than 91 days (inclusive) prior to the Function. Brighton i360 shall notify the Customer in writing as soon as is reasonable practicable of such cancellation. In the event of such cancellation by Brighton i360, they shall: (a) use its reasonable endeavours to offer an alternative date and/or venue; or, (b) refund in full all monies paid by the Customer, including any deposit.
- Brighton i360 may cancel a Booking forthwith by notice in writing, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies Brighton i360 may have, if the Customer becomes bankrupt or insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership or is subject to an application for an administration order or suffers an administrative receiver to be appointed in relation to the whole or part of its assets or suffers any judgement to be executed in relation to any of its property or assets.
Inability to Provide an Aspect of the Services
If, for any reason, Brighton i360 is unable to supply a part of the Services specified, Brighton i360 shall notify the Customer as soon as possible. Where reasonable, Brighton i360 shall replace the particular part of the Services with one of at least equal standard and value at no additional cost to the Customer.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted or constructed as excluding or limiting the liability of either party for any matter in respect of which it would be illegal or unlawful do so, including death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to the clause immediately above, the total aggregate liability of Brighton i360 under or in connection with the Contract (whether in contract, for negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to an in no circumstances shall exceed the Charges.
- Brighton i360 shall not be liable to the Customer in Contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever arising in connection with this Contract for:
- economic loss of any kind whatsoever;
- loss of profit, business contracts, revenues or anticipated savings or damage to the Customer’s reputation or goodwill or special loss;
- indirect or consequential loss of damage; or
- to the extent that any loss is caused wholly or partly by breach of any Condition by the Customer including any breach caused by a third party.
The Customer shall indemnity and keep indemnified Brighton i360 for all loss of or damage to property at the Premises and Brighton i360’s expenses, costs and claims in respect of the same suffered or incurred by Brighton i360 (in whole or in part) during or as a result of the Function arising from or caused by (whether directly or indirectly) the acts or omissions of the Customer, any Guest or Act.
Neither party shall be in breach of this Contract, nor liable for any failure or delay to perform any of its obligations (save in respect any payment obligation) in relation to a Booking due to an Event of Force Majeure (excluding COVID-19) the party concerned shall not incur any liability.
All content in or on Brighton i360’s website and brochures (including pictures, designs, logos and text) is owned by or licensed to Brighton i360. The Content is protected by copyright and other laws and the Customer shall not use nor procure the use of such content other than as permitted by Brighton i360 in writing.
Relationship between Parties
Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership or other form of joint venture between the parties or constitute or be deemed to constitute either or be deemed or employee of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
Third Party Rights
No person who is not a party to the Contract is entitled to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Contract and these Conditions are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, English law and each part irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising out of or in connection with the Contract.
Brighton i360 Limited