Yoga in The Sky
Our Yoga In The Sky event offers a unique opportunity to experience a one-of-a-kind yoga class in Brighton, with a view from 138 metres in the sky, housed in the glass dome of the Brighton i360 Pod.
Find your mindfulness in the clouds and switch up your usual savasana with a unique hour-long yoga class above Brighton as we transform the i360 Pod into a Brighton yoga studio.
Unwind your body and rest your mind as we combine the practice of yoga with the calm atmosphere of the giant glass pod and iconic scenery, surrounded by the picturesque South Downs and beautiful Sussex coastline.
Whether you’re a beginner at yoga looking to stretch and relax or an expert yogi, our yoga classes have been specifically designed to suit all abilities.
This unforgettable experience is a ‘must do’ for locals and visitors alike, and one of our top recommendations for things to do in Brighton.
9:00am arrival for 9:30am start and 10:30am finish
- Morning Yoga – Saturday 3rd February 2024
- Morning Yoga – Saturday 23rd March 2024
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start and 10:00am finish
- Morning Yoga – Saturday 20th April 2024
- Morning Yoga – Saturday 18th May 2024
- Morning Yoga – Saturday 22nd June 2024
- Morning Yoga – Saturday 20th July 2024
- Hour-long Yoga class in the i360 Pod led by the highly qualified Bella Somerville from Brighton Bella Yoga
- Price: Adults 16+, £29
- Member Price Adults 16+, £24.65
- Participants must bring their own mat
- Once you have booked, we will send you a health questionnaire that we request you complete before attending Yoga in the Sky